Thursday, February 2, 2012

What would you read next?

 I'm having a problem.

The following books are all sitting in a nice pile, just staring at me, and I can't, for the life of me, decide which one to read next. Which one would you pick?



Brandon Sanderson's conclusion to the Mistborn trilogy? (But when you see what else I have in my pile you'll know why this one will probably get moved to the bottom)



Beth Revis's sequel to Across the Universe? I've been dying to read this.



Tempest, which is a debut novel with an awesome cover (and time travel!) that Beth Revis gushed about on her blog? (Even though if she were here I'm sure she'd tell me to read A Million Suns first, seeing as how she wrote it and all...)



Legend? A new-ish dystopian novel that I have only seen amazing reviews of.


Okay For Now? The book that, according to many of my bookish/librarian friends, should have won the Newbery.


This one has also been on my radar since I first heard about it. Sounds like a cute contemporary novel.



And I have only heard amazing things about Everneath. Plus you know how I feel about greek mythology. And as if the cover alone isn't enough to make it impossible for me to ignore it. How gorgeous is this?


Shannon Hale, for crying out loud! Yeah, she'll probably be first.

Add to this my distress over the fact that the 200th anniversary of Dickens' birth is February 7th and I swore to myself that I'd read something by him before then. I love Dickens. But he might just have to wait...

Which would you choose?

No comments: