Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Maze Runner and the Scorch Trials

I've been waiting forever to get The Scorch Trials from the library. I own The Maze Runner, but I just haven't had the money to buy the sequel. So, when my turn to read it finally came up, I eagerly picked it up and realized that I barely remembered The Maze Runner! So I read it again first. They are both very intense reads. I recommend them if you like The Hunger Games and Ender's Game. Very good and will definitely keep you on edge guessing what's going to happen. Scorch Trials was more violent and graphic than Maze Runner. I'd almost classify it as a zombie book, which I can't really explain without giving important plot elements away. All I have left to say is that I'm anxiously awaiting The Death Cure to find out how it all ends. Is there no end to how many loose plot holes and questions James Dashner can leave me hanging with??? He better wrap them all up, or I might combust.

No comments: